Terms & Conditions
Applies to Events held at Classics V Banquet & Conference Center
(Except Wedding Ceremonies & Wedding Receptions)
1. See Management for details on Wedding Reception Minimums and Deposits
2. Minimum of 30 Adult Guests for all Functions
3. Ask about our Discount for Qualifying Senior Groups
4. All Breakfast, Brunch, & Lunch Buffets, Packages, or Sit Down Meals are served no later than 1:00pm on any given day.
5. The date of your function is not guaranteed until deposit is paid. Tentative bookings are good for one week only. All deposits are non-refundable non-transferable.
Deposits for all Events other than Weddings are based on approximate guest counts. 30-100 Guests requires a $100.00 Deposit and signed event contract to confirm booking. 101-500 Guest requires a $300.00 Deposit and signed event Contract to confirm booking.
6. Final payments must be made with a certified bank check or cash prior to start of any event, unless credit has been established with Classics V.
7. Please add 19% service charge and current sales tax on all figures quoted in our Banquet Menu and Web Site. Service Charge is not a Gratuity therefore is subject to current NYS sales tax. Classics V banquet Center compensates all Employees with a increases fixed hourly wage.
8. Prices are subject to change without notice to meet increase in cost of supplies, food and beverages.
9. Classics V reserves the right to change banquet rooms based on event size or drop in size.
10. Menu Selections must be made three weeks prior to the date of function.
11. An estimated number of guests attending function must be given 10 days prior to your event.
12. Final Guest count is due 2 days prior to date of function. This will be your guaranteed amount for which you will be charged even if fewer guests attend. If your attendance is greater, you are responsible for the total number served. We can accommodate 5% over the guaranteed count.
13. Classics V Cannot accommodate Special Meals day of event based on Allergy or Dietary needs without prior knowledge.
14. All Groups that offer Sit-down dinners with more than one choice of entree must have color-coded place cards.
15. No Food or Beverages can be brought into Classics V Banquet Center. Exception: Cakes, Cookies, and Candy. No Food or Beverage served during your event can be taken from Classics V.
16. Classics V reserves the right to refuse alcoholic beverages to anyone.
17. Classics V is not responsible for lost items or anything left behind after any event.
18. No bubbles, glitter, or poppers.
19. Any and all set up or decorating personal may arrive up to one hour before the scheduled start time of your event.
Provided By Classics V at no Extra Charge.
Background Music, White Table Cloths & Cloth Napkins, Dance Floor (Must request if in Adam Room) Cake Cutting, Microphone & Podium, & House Centerpiece